Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Special Event at The Players Club, New York


                                   Here I am visiting with my dear friend,  Everett Raymond Kinstler
                                 at The Players Club reception for the Hall of Fame Inductee Dinner

I was just sent these photos from a friend showing  the Players Club, Hall of Fame Inductee Dinner, a very special event in New York. It was just amazing and I have to thank my dear friend Everett Raymond Kinstler for asking be to be a part of this historic and exciting event. To name a few of the other famous honorees: Lauren Bacall, Jimmy Fallon, Gregory Peck,  Everett Raymond Kinstler, Morgan Freeman,  Eli Wallace,  Dwight D. Eisenhower, Mary Tyler Moore,  John Carradine, Sir John Gielgud, Arthur Miller and Katharine Hepburn. I was asked to paint a portrait of  the famous actress, playwright and Theatre Producer Lucille Lortel.  It is the tradition at The Players Club that every year a series of portraits each new Inductee to the Players Club Hall of Fame.


Everett Raymond Kinstler with his self portrait accepting his induction
Standing with my portrait of Lucille Lortel after the ceremony

Tony Bennet introducing his dear friend Everett Raymond Kinstler

Martha Plimpton introducing her grandfather John Carradine

 To learn more about the famous Players Club follow this link:

 http://untappedcities.com/2013/02/05/the-players-club-nyc/

 

 To visit my website  please visit:  www.susandurkee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment